Old 04-01-2009, 06:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default vegetable gardening

In article ,
Ian Anderson wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:32:04 -0800, Billy wrote
the following:

In article
,
supersqr wrote:

very informative site with many charts graphs illistrations on growing
vegetables

http://www.blogdivvy.com/growing-vegetables

illistrations?

Would you say that this represents your usual competence?

Some Australians can be a bit tough.

It doesn't hurt to be a bit more tolerant. The other person was posting
from an overseas ISP adsl-072-156-081-082.sip.asm.bellsouth.net where
"English" is most likely to be a second language.

Cajun maybe? Anyway 660 Trout Street N., MARIETTA, GEORGIA, UNITED
STATES looks like a residence. Maybe a quarter acre lot but it looks a
little small. So, as I say, does this represents your usual competence?

People can get paid for advertising, if enough people visit their site.
I'm all for a "free market", if it is properly REGULATED, but it
irritates me to be played for a sucker by a jerk. If the "liferush" dud,
wants to hangout in the group, I think that's fine. If he
has anything to contribute and gain our confidence, great. But a
"y'all come" isn't sufficient for me to waste my time to make him look
good. If there is any question that I can't look up through Google, then
someone in this group will know the answer, or answers. We didn't end up
here because we fell off the turnip truck. We are gardeners. Capisca?

In any event, for me, spammers are like dogs using JoeSpareBedroom's
lawn as a toilet: a target ;O)

G'day

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars