Old 04-01-2009, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Veg Growing

On Jan 3, 9:05*pm, "shazzbat"
wrote:
We all bung stuff in where we can towards the end of planting when space is
tight. Don't worry about it.

And the surprises this can also give ... I had discovered some broad
beans tucked under the comfrey which had taken so much place withing
seconds! This year I'm trying a new kale, the Dinosaur one - just to
see how big it can get. Also a new cabbage for me, the Winnigstatd. I
often buy it because it is so sweet - I'm hitching to get going. What
about you, anything new this year?

ps. Don't forget to pop to Chorlton if you're up again. Tesco has
taken over part of our 'village', even though we were all against it.
I won't bother bothering again. It makes no difference.