Old 04-01-2009, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Veg Growing

On Jan 4, 12:06*pm, "shazzbat"
wrote:
Don't tell me about change in Chorlton, I remember watching steam trains
there. And the building of the *new* Woolworths on Nicholas Rd. It was
known as new Woolworths for years and years.

It's gone. Got 20 knickers for £3, 20 pair of kid socks for £1 and
tons of pick and mix for a fiver )

Anyway, just about everything is going to be new on our plot this year.
Perhaps you didn't hear, but the water Co decided to do this -
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture016.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture015.jpg
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture008.jpg
*to our allotment, and we're going to be repairing the damage for some time
yet. Abstrads.

Good God Steve. The second photo is almost reasuring, until you get to
the 3rd. I had wish you, on another thread, no more flood this year.
Surely there's some light at the end of this nonsense tunnel?!? Are
you going to recover? Or are you leaving/staying put? Any compensation?