Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening
John Smith[_8_] John Smith[_8_] is offline

Default friendly fishkeeping advice and how to keep our screwed up teethin better shape.......dental hygeine is not a English trait by any means

On Jan 4, 3:27*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Fishkeeping wrote:
The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Hehe, Tim is doing his NG rounds.
Seriously, it's a good place if you have fishy problems. But then, I would
say that, as I'm a moderator there
--
Pete C
London UK

What the **** would a bunch of british limey ****tards with ****ed up
teeth know about carp anyhow, when they can't even take care of their
own teeth.What a screwed up bunch that is only worth being around when
they are ****ed.