Old 04-01-2009, 12:35 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening

Default friendly fishkeeping advice

The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/
Old 04-01-2009, 02:41 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening,alt.callahans

Default friendly fishkeeping advice not in thre NAZI moderated RPM forumsthats for sure with the bible humper Ron the pervert preacher man

On Jan 4, 6:35*am, "Fishkeeping" wrote:
The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Better watch old bible toting / humping Ronnie BOi Schompert does not
see your post asbout thsat group or he will set his cronies to
trashing it like he initially did in these groups top push folks to
his moderated groups............Talk about a p;iece of shit, Ronnie
Schompert fits that description alolng with his hand pickked and
selected NAZI moderaters.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:27 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening

Fishkeeping wrote:
The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Hehe, Tim is doing his NG rounds.
Seriously, it's a good place if you have fishy problems. But then, I would
say that, as I'm a moderator there
--
Pete C
London UK

Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 AM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds,uk.rec.gardening

Default friendly fishkeeping advice and how to keep our screwed up teethin better shape.......dental hygeine is not a English trait by any means

On Jan 4, 3:27*pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Fishkeeping wrote:
The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Hehe, Tim is doing his NG rounds.
Seriously, it's a good place if you have fishy problems. But then, I would
say that, as I'm a moderator there
--
Pete C
London UK

What the **** would a bunch of british limey ****tards with ****ed up
teeth know about carp anyhow, when they can't even take care of their
own teeth.What a screwed up bunch that is only worth being around when
they are ****ed.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete C[_2_] View Post
Fishkeeping wrote:
The Pond and Fishkeeping Forums

http://www.forums.pondlife.eu/

Hehe, Tim is doing his NG rounds.
Seriously, it's a good place if you have fishy problems. But then, I would
say that, as I'm a moderator there
--
Pete C
London UK
Hey Pete C
Do you know what has happened to pondlife forum?
Link on favourites wont load up says link appears to be broken?
Any ideas mate
Graham