Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Veg Growing

On 5 Jan, 09:13, "shazzbat" wrote:
Yes, we've still got it, it's in the garden here at home. Maggie sends her
regards by the way. As for seeds, we grew nothing last year, so have nothing
to swap. Some haricots would be appreciated, assuming they're the climbing
type. I don't wish to sound picky, but I've given up on dwarfy beans.
Getting trampled underfoot, straggling everywhere, harbouring S&S, more
trouble than they're worth.

Most excellent. Seeds on their way. Regards to Maggie too.