Old 07-01-2009, 05:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default Orchid article

On Jan 6, 4:56*pm, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:
I saw the article sometime last month. I am of course happy for the growers,
but I really wonder why an American company couldn't have filled the bill..

(i went to the nat'l museum of amer hist shortly after it reopened
last year; there was a very nice book on the national anthem and the
star spangled banner and francis scott key and the musuem and the
renovations/restorations that i was thinking of buying, til i saw
"printed in china" on the back. wtf ?! at least there's still
legislation bopping around to require flags flying over federal bldgs
to be made in the US...)

--j_a