Old 08-01-2009, 05:35 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.cooking.chefs
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default Where should I bury a corpse in my garden???

On Jan 6, 1:47*pm, Bill wrote:
In article
,
*Gene Stonerly wrote:

I've just killed a human and I now need to get rid of the corpse.

Where should I bury it in my garden???

From: Gene Stonerly
Newsgroups: rec.gardens,alt.cooking.chefs
Subject: Where should I bury a corpse in my garden???
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:28:01 -0800 (PST)
Organization:http://groups.google.com

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Jackson or in Jersey Devil country, out there where that Restaurant on
the Mullica River burned down, the name is escaping me, but the food
was wonderful. Whoops, my jersey roots are showing.

I'd dig an 8 foot deep spot in the middle of the garden, do the deed,
then plant veggies all over it!!!! Your call, of course!!