Old 08-01-2009, 05:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default vegetable gardening

On Wed, 07 Jan 2009 09:25:36 -0800, CanopyCo wrote:

I guess I am missing something.

I checked out the web page and it looked good enough for me to save for
next spring.
Haven’t looked at every page, but seen that it had value to me regarding
any new plants that I haven’t planted before.

What is the problem?
Just because they use illustration instead of photograph? Not everyone
here is a seasoned gardener, you know.

The problem is Billy snapped, because the original post had the word
"illustration" spelled as "illistrations"

That may have been a spelling error, but I don't think it was. I think
the op was spelling it wrong on purpose. I have noticed these type of
posts in the past in many groups. A short post about a site, and the
post is usually written with spelling or grammar errors. Yet the
spelling and grammar on the site, is ok. I think they do this so the
poster would look like an average person, not the website creator.

sf