Old 12-01-2009, 05:11 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"agentelrond" wrote ...
ok this may sound crazy but i work in a wacky warehouse and i am looking
for seeds that can be grown on cotton wool. like when you were little
and grew cress in infants school or play group.

Try...
http://www.thompson-morgan.com/searc...arch=sprouting
and do a search for "sprouting" on any of the other seed merchants sites.
Bob, I had this terrible suspicion that "wacky warehouse" might be slang for an illicit indoor marijuana nursery. But there is a chain of children's play and activity centres of that name, and our elfin correspondent really does want something like cress seed. Phew.