Old 13-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Barrelman Barrelman is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrelman View Post
30-Litre OPEN TOP (i.e. full aperture opening with SCREW-ON lid) Plastic Barrels - many available
Hi, l've got quite a lot of overstock barrels. I am based in Birmingham.

They are HDPE, with screw lids, the 30-litre ones mostly have inner seals on the lids, the 50-litre ones rarely do. They are all ex-food substances. Some are spotless on the inside, the rest have varying degrees of food-traces.

My prices for the overstock:

-- 200-300 x 30-litre open top with screw lids @ £2 each

-- 400-1,000 x 50-litre open top with screw lids @ £2.50 each

Collection only, unless delivery is absolutely necessary (l will have to arrange a large vehicle for transport). However, the lucky person who collects can have as many 5-litre buckets (with lids) as l have in stock (presently about 300) for free.

Feel free to phone me on (07963) 632 484

P.s. I can sell the items as a private auction on eBay for any interested parties, but you would have to pay the eBay fees.