Old 15-01-2009, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Vegetable Orchestra!!!!

On Jan 12, 5:12*pm, Red Tomatoe wrote:

Just been sent this, thoughtr I would share- reckon this is for real?

Yes. I have seen them perform (at the Henley festival a few years
back).
I can't believe there is more than one act of this kind.

http://ionarts.blogspot.com/2004/05/...ive-state.html

Hint: Don't sit too near the front.

didnt know a pepper could make that noise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

Red Tomatoe

Given your sig you may not enjoy the fate of your namesakes in the
performance. At the end them make soup out of the remains. An amusing
novelty act as long as you are not a vegetable!

Regards,
Martin Brown