Old 12-01-2009, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Vegetable Orchestra!!!!

Just been sent this, thoughtr I would share- reckon this is for real?
didnt know a pepper could make that noise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

Red Tomatoe
Old 13-01-2009, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Red Tomatoe wrote:
Just been sent this, thoughtr I would share- reckon this is for real?
didnt know a pepper could make that noise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

Red Tomatoe

I well remember a spoof on April 1st on, I think 24 hours, when they
went around rhubarb sheds in Lancashire, set up special recording
equipment, purported to technically enhance the results, there were the
rhubarb plants whispering:
"People, people" fooled me right up until the end.
Old 15-01-2009, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Jan 12, 5:12*pm, Red Tomatoe wrote:

Just been sent this, thoughtr I would share- reckon this is for real?

Yes. I have seen them perform (at the Henley festival a few years
back).
I can't believe there is more than one act of this kind.

http://ionarts.blogspot.com/2004/05/...ive-state.html

Hint: Don't sit too near the front.

didnt know a pepper could make that noise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfYt7vRHuY

Red Tomatoe

Given your sig you may not enjoy the fate of your namesakes in the
performance. At the end them make soup out of the remains. An amusing
novelty act as long as you are not a vegetable!

Regards,
Martin Brown