Old 11-04-2003, 01:32 PM
zhanataya

Default Preparing a raised bed (vegetables)

On 11 Apr 2003 09:51:32 GMT, ojunk (Brs36) wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for information on how to prepare soil for a raised vegetable bed
(online or offline info.). In particular, I'm looking for a good reference to
know how much of what soil and amendments to use and how to calculate how much
I need to buy based on the size of the garden.

Thanks,
Brenan
Remove the Nojunk from the email address to reply to the email address.

The answer depends on what the condition and nutrient analysis is of
the soil you have to start with.

zhan