Old 16-01-2009, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Repotting Umbrella plant

"jane" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:10:57 +0000, danny22
wrote:

~
~Sorry can I just confirm something....I turn the cutting upside down? As
~in I put the leaves in the water, not the end of the stem?

Isn't this the way of getting cuttings to root from the
water-loving umbrella tree cyperus alternifolius?

I doubt it'd work for a schefflera. Need to know which plant
you've got!

You're probably right at that. Well, I did say "some of the umbrella type
leaves" That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.