Old 17-01-2009, 01:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chris Chris is offline

Default Moisture Sensor Automatic Watering

On Jan 4, 10:43 am, Sheldon wrote:
Chris wrote:
Does anyone know of a house-plant watering system that
uses a moisture sensor to water plants via an electronic valve?

Every plant has different moisture needs... to sense moisture I just
poke my finger in, always works for me... and why not a simple
watering can?

The idea is to automate the process to save time. Since apparently no
one's ever thought of doing this, there's also a certain element of
novelty.