Old 18-01-2009, 01:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CarpetMan CarpetMan is offline

Default Bubble Wrap

On 16 Jan, 14:48, "Mel" wrote:
This is a really daft question but how on earth do you affix bubble wrap to
the greenhouse?!! *Both my husband and I are flummoxed. *The wrap comes with
2 kinds of black plastic clips; a long straight thing and a round washer
type one. *But how do you use them?

Many thanks.

The long straight 'thing' should have a wider base a pointed top.

You twist the wide base in to the channel in the greenhouse frame and
push the bubble wrap onto the pointed end. The washer is then pushed
on to the pointed bit and holds the BW in place.

Fiddly job to do.

But the BW certainly keeps my greenhouse from freezing up.

Steve