Old 11-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Brs36

Default Preparing a raised bed (vegetables)

Hi Zahn,

Yes, exactly that. I want to test the soil and prepare it properly, so I'm
looking for some kind of reference (online or in book form) to get started.

Thanks,
Hi,

I'm looking for information on how to prepare soil for a raised vegetable

bed
(online or offline info.). In particular, I'm looking for a good reference

know how much of what soil and amendments to use and how to calculate how

much
I need to buy based on the size of the garden.

Thanks,
Brenan
Remove the Nojunk from the email address to reply to the email address.

The answer depends on what the condition and nutrient analysis is of
the soil you have to start with.

zhan

Remove the Nojunk from the email address to reply to the email address.