Old 20-01-2009, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default I've got an allotment!

In message , mogga
writes
Might well have been but were they the old experienced gardeners doing it?
Some of the keen "youngsters" have been trying to dig on our site, they'll
learn (or give up).
You will also need to get in a supply of well rotted manure to dig in,

It's banned according to a poster up on the portacabin outside.
Something to do with weedklillers and things in it... I will be asking
about this as tbh it seems a bit mad.

Aminopyralid contamination. See, for example,

http://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile...ler-manure.asp
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley