Old 22-01-2009, 03:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default move to Alabama

you have to have some method of chaining that wire over the stock tank or raccoons
will just pull it off. I vote for a hot wire around the edge. sprinkle some coyote
urine around. Ingrid

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:26:31 EST, "Gail F." wrote:
At the moment, my plan is to use coated chicken wire over the top of
the 150 gallon stocktank. There will also be several hiding places on
the bottom on the tank for the fish. If that doesn't sound sufficient
to deter raccoons, I'd love some advice, since I have at least a month
or two before I'll set up the tank.