Old 24-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Mitulove's Avatar
Mitulove Mitulove is offline
Registered User

Question My bulbs are coming up in Fife..help?

Hello,

I'm having trouble finding an answer to my question on google..I should point out that I'm a fairly inexperienced gardener.

In the fall I planted many bulbs, and thought I had done everything as I should have. However, when I was having a look around the garden a couple days ago, I noticed that many of them already have a couple inches of green poking up out of the ground. This includes daffodils, which I would have thought would have come up much later. I come from a part of the world where even crocuses wait until late February to make an appearance. Are my bulbs coming up too early? Should I have buried them deeper? Are they doomed?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lanna