Old 11-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Richard Zieminski

Default [IBC] Serissa's

"Perverse" -- turned away from what is right or good: corrupt. incorrect or
improper. Obstinate in opposing what is right, reasonable, or accepted."

Well, ain't we a bit antagonistic to a person who can do what we are unable
to. I thought that we are here to learn and answer questions even it we have
to answer them a thousand times. Hint: compose a page that addresses the
serissa how too's, and then paste it to the questions you receive. oop's I
made an assumption:-).

Why are all of you attacking a person who is able to do what you obviously
cannot?

I for one would like to know how did you do it what are some of your tricks
of the trade.

Lets learn not condemn this nice tree.

Richard Zieminski
Summerville, SC