Old 31-01-2009, 07:51 PM posted to alt.building.construction,rec.gardens
ker_01 ker_01 is offline

Default Source for reverse-threaded (non-bulkhead) PVC fittings for greenhouse?

Does anyone know where I can get standard-size, but reverse threaded PVC
fittings (1/2", 3/4", and 1" size)? I'm adapting a PVC greenhouse design,
and would need to be able to rotate a series of PVC pipes that cross the
structure and have that motion tighten them on both ends at the same time-
so one end would be standard thread, the other end would have to be reverse
thread.

The alternative is to just glue them all, but then my temporary greenhouse
becomes a permanet greenhouse...

I checked online, but so far the only reverse-threaded PVC I've been able
to find is bulkhead fittings, which isn't really what I need.

Thank you for any suggestions or possible sources,
Keith