Old 31-01-2009, 08:16 PM posted to alt.building.construction,rec.gardens
ker_01 ker_01 is offline

Default Source for reverse-threaded (non-bulkhead) PVC fittings for greenhouse?

Bill wrote in news:b2forewagner-
:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...&sa=X&oi=spell
&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=reverse+threaded+PVC+fi ttings&spell=1

Bill- thank you for your quick reply. Prior to posting here, I did
extensive google searching, including the terms you suggested, but did not
come up with any useful hits. That's why I was posting, in the hope that
others might have a more specific suggestions as to manufacturers or stores
where they had seen reverse threaded PVC fittings in the past (if any
actually exist, other than bulkhead fittings). I apologize, as I should
have included in my original post that I had done the courtesy of searching
prior to posting.

I've also cleaned up the search results of this and similar searches by
removing other related search terms- for example, "-osmosis" because of the
large number of sites that have the search terms "PVC" and "reverse
osmosis" in the results, but still no luck in the results. I also found a
number of PVC compression fittings but those also don't meet my needs.

I welcome any clarification, in case there was a specific google hit that
you saw and I missed.

Thank you,
Keith