Old 31-01-2009, 11:05 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 06:34:39 EST, "JB" wrote:

Video of me whooping and clapping? Nope but I did post an earlier pic of the
GBH at http://www.tinypic.info/files/fv88rltjl23oh6mgagbd.jpg

Showed up again today BTW. I'm screwed. (Pardon my language.)

I kind of like the Utube approach. ;-) As long as you haven't just left the
shower. Course the later would get more hits. ;-)

Seems several nights in a row of running them off has scared off the
raccoons. Haven't seen or heard them lately and the seeds haven't been any
less in the AM. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us