Old 02-02-2009, 02:03 PM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Moore[_2_] View Post
Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced mail-order supplier of
Snowdrops in the green? Prices seem to vary a lot on the sites I've
looked at.
My sight doesn't make easy reading of magazines so I don't take mags
any more but if anyone sees an ad there please let me know.
Ijust want the ordinary galanthus nivalis, no expensive £3 a bulb
types!!!
Thanks in advance

Pam in Bristol

Keep an eye open for local plant sales. Often people thin out their snowdrops and sell them in large clumps to raise funds. Or ask any friends with large stands if you can have some clumps when the weather improves.