Old 11-04-2003, 04:45 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Why I dislike Serissa

Perhaps the real beauty of serissa lies in its utility in enabling certain
list contributors ample opportunity to post to the list in smug,
self-satisfied prose. Rarely have I seen a more vicious, self-serving
passive-aggressive post than the one that originated this current thread.
Well done, gentlemen,

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: