Old 02-02-2009, 08:14 PM posted to austin.gardening
jOhN jOhN is offline

Default soaker hoses v/s drip irrigation,

wrote:
I am researching these two methods to see which best suits my needs.
In reading about both systems, one concern I have is cost and how
often the systems have to be replaced?
My budget is not large and I want to make the best choice.
I don't mind paying for more if it will be higher quality and last
longer.

Thank you,
Anita

What are you watering - garden, shrubs, annuals, etc?

In all cases the sun will be your enemy for the longevity of the system.

jOhN