Old 02-02-2009, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Good Monday morning

In message ,
Rusty_Hinge writes
The message
from Dave Hill contains these words:

/snip/

A lot of Farmers had snow ploughs that the council would leave with
them so thet when the heavy snow came they would fit them to their
tractors and would open the local roads.
I doubt that they exist today.

They do in Norfolk.

I found out that when I changed my Web host they managed to loose my
website, so I am busy building a new one.

It's prbably lost in the WWW then.

Whistle, and it may come home.

One hopes that he has a backup, and it's just a matter of uploading it
to the new host, with any tweaks necessary to adjust for the new host's
configuration.

If not, Google's cache, and the Wayback Machine (http://web.archive.org)
might have copies. (The Wayback Machine does seem to.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley