Old 02-02-2009, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default where to see espaliers

"minnesota espaliest" wrote...
Please, I am wanting to travel to the UK and France to see espaliers.
Can you please tell me where I can find public espalier displays? The
name of the garden and the location would be oh-so-helpful identifiers
for me.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

They have some at the RHS garden at Wisley, Surrey.
http://www.rhs.org.uk/

They will also be able to point you in the right direction as to where you
can see other displays of Espalier trees. I know the fruit Department went
on a "jolly" to the Continent to visit fruit growers a couple of years ago.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden