Old 03-02-2009, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Snowdrops in the green

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:04:56 -0000, "Janet Bennett"
wrote:

http://www.cambosnowdrops.com/snowdrops.htm (another site)

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone know where I can buy snowdrops in the green? Anywhere in
the Bristol area, or Salisbury or Newbury? Or any mail order sites?
Now I can't drive I am limited but a friend wants some too and is off
to Salisbury and Newbury tomorrow!
I can't go touring garden centres and have had to give up most of my
gardening mags as my sight makes reading difficult.
Any help gratefully received.

Pam in Bristol

Thanks Janet
It looks as if they can spare a few, but pricey!

Pam in Bristol