Old 03-02-2009, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Mistletoe

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:06:52 GMT, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:

There's a big mistletoe plant growing on a Norway Maple only 50 years
from my house. I shall keep an eye on it to see how it does. It's
about 1 yard across. Nobody has got at it yet!

Is that fifty years into the future, or the past?

D&RFC

Oops! a real senior moment there, but anyone with half a brain can do
better than I did and interpret!!! I can laugh at myself!

Pam in Bristol