Old 05-02-2009, 12:45 PM
fernwood fernwood is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamRAIN View Post
Hi, we have an issue with a neighbour who borders our rear garden, he has a complete view of our patio and conservatory and I wish to screen the view. Can anyone recommend potted plants/trees that will provide year round privacy, approx 8ft tall, reasonably priced and hardy as the wind blows between the houses. Any help appreciated.
holly..juniper skyrocket ..non invasive bamboo..fast growing privet that can be easily clipped to make a neat tall hedge ..camellia japonica as long as there's no early morning sun...fatsia japonica.