Old 11-04-2003, 05:56 PM
Cass

Default Fortune's Double Yellow

In article , lms
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Littlemoon wrote:

I've been watching this rose with interest for some time. Does it
have the strong fragrance that it is reported to have?

This one does not, tho I'm told there are many different clones of FDY.
The effect of scent is caused by the huge number of blooms, not by the
heavy scent of any one bloom. Are you in a warm party of the country? I
can't remember, sorry.

On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 20:02:47 -0700, Cass
wrote:

It doesn't get any better than this, at least here. The overall
impression is mostly buff and yellow right now, with an interesting
range of buds from yellow to this lovely carmine pink. So if you like
it, here they a

http://home.earthlink.net/~cbernstei...oI/FDYMany.jpg

great pic, dig anything this shade. the buds are killer.

I was pretty surprised to find two different colored buds, buff and
pink. I should go done to look at it again today and see what the cool
temps have done.