Old 09-02-2009, 02:32 AM
kris anthem um kris anthem um is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick Williams[_2_] View Post
Is tea a herb? Just that, with apologies if it's not exactly OT. Oh,
there is one more thing: is 'herb' pronounced erb?

--
But you see, I can believe a thing without understanding it.
It's all a matter of training.