Old 09-02-2009, 12:17 PM
hallyjack hallyjack is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertwart View Post
In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that she’s set a date, I’m shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but can’t find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?
There are lots of sites on the internet that sell wedding invitations now, but some are better than others. My cousin used a company called www.MonogramWedding.com and was really happy with her invitations and response cards. You might give them a try.