Old 11-02-2009, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT - My dog

I went to Provence yesterday morning and got back this p.m. I went to
look a a Cane Corso, one of two sisters. When I arrived Michael
opened the electric gates and we drove in. The car was surrounded by
dogs, including a gorgeous Alsatian. The mastiffs hurled themselves
onto me, I didn't know if they were going to bite the face off me or
lick me to death. One beautiful one, not the one I went to see,
wouldn't leave me and tried to climb on my lap in the house, she is
big so she couldn't! I had gone to see the brindle Cane Corso and I
ended up falling in love with her sister who is a beautiful taupe
velvet colour. I said before we went to bed that I thought thebrindle
was lovely but she and I didn't gel, I don't know why, I said I wanted
Carlotta, the taupe one.

So, when I get back from Mauritus, we drive to Provence and pick up
Carlotta (she's Italian but speaks French and English :-) ). My
husband also thought she was delightful and is happy for her to become
ours. Now I just have to talk him into having the Alsatian as
well!!!

Judith