Old 12-02-2009, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default A bit of marketing information

On 12/2/09 19:00, in article ,
"mogga" wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 03:28:06 -0800 (PST), moghouse
wrote:

As I mentioned before, the little bit of dampness experienced on
Monday night has left the meadows at the bottom of my garden flooded,
this has had the effect of driving more livestock than usual off the
fields onto my lawn. This morning when I drew the blinds there was not
only the frequent visitor a large cock pheasant but two of his
ladyloves as well. I was surprised to see the hens but even more
surprised at the size of them (like two over inflated footballs) My
little ginger cat appeared to be let in - he greatly enjoys cock
pheasants and chases them round the garden patting at their long
tails. This morning he did not seem interested. My wife arrived and we
were looking at the trio of birds when she realised that the cat was
helping himself to her breakfast. So any time now you can expect to
see a new advertising campaign: "Eight out of ten cats prefer Weetabix
to pheasant!"

Fun! I've just discovered one of my cats likes popadoms.

Interesting choice. Where do Korats come from?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com