Old 15-02-2009, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Ping Sheila - Agapanthus

"Adrian" wrote in message
Ah - I did that with my tomato seedlings last year - had a couple of
modules full of 8 different varieties of tom seedlings - and dropped the
propogator lid on the whole lot. Bother !

Scooped everything back into the right places (or so I thought) but ended
up with lots of one variety and some of the more 'sensitive' types just
never came back !

Sowed some more as backup - but it set us back a few weeks...

glad you had success though, I dont think I will....

Mine are still in the sunroom - probably 3" of leaf on each plantlet

sounds good!

I was going to sort out some photos - but my wife tripped on the way down
the stairs a couple of weks back and broke her wrist - so I'm kind of busy
fetching & carrying for her at the moment... g & everything else takes
2nd place.

Adrian

Ouch..... sounds nasty, send her my regards, I am looking in 2 times a day
on a friend who has just recovered from breaking her wrist, then fell and
broke the top of her femur....she is home from hospital with a care package,
and hates all the strange faces in her home...(she's 89) so I am going in to
try to introduce a modicum of familiarity to her, she is very knowledgeable
about gardening, and still gets out there, when she's fit!