Old 15-02-2009, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Ping Sheila - Agapanthus

HI Both

Spider wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Hack and slash ..
I was going to sort out some photos - but my wife tripped on the way down
the stairs a couple of weks back and broke her wrist - so I'm kind of busy
fetching & carrying for her at the moment... g & everything else takes
2nd place.

Adrian

Sorry to hear about your wife's accident, Adrian. Do pass on my regards and
wish her a speedy recovery.

Spider

Thanks for the good wishes - got to make the trip up to Cork tomorrow
for the 2-week x-ray..... hoping & praying that everything's knitting
together as it should and that there won't be a need for any pinning!

Life, eh !!? g

Thanks
Adrian