Old 16-02-2009, 03:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default To sign up on Kye's server.

I use Thunderbird for my mail and newsgroups. If you do too, here are
your directions:
There's more than one way to get it done but this works:
Tools Account settings Add Account Newsgroup account Next..... fill
in the blanks using the number Wendy gave below for the server name.
Kye set this up just for orchid growers so when you subscribe, there are
only 2 orchid groups to subscribe to (ignore the control groups).
I'll be around if anyone has trouble getting their Thunderbird to work.
Just ask.

Steve

Wendy7 wrote:
I use Windows Mail on Vista it's the same as O/E
Go to Tools/ Accounts/ News/ then "Add"
Follow the directions and enter the number 121.208.40.178
for the name of your server. Then you choose "orchid.pictures"
Cheers Wendy