Old 17-02-2009, 01:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
Ross McKay[_2_] Ross McKay[_2_] is offline

Default Beyond loverly rain

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:27:31 +1100, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Another 112mm fell over night which makes 172mm since Tuesday. It's getting
squishy now as the soil cannot hold any more, the dam is overflowing and the
river is up, another day of this and I will be flooded in.

So that was Sunday, and it's been raining steadily since, and this
morning I've been watching the radar and it just keeps on coming - are
you still there, or have you been washed away?

On a side note, I can't imagine the fires out near Singleton are still
burning...
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"If ye cannae see the bottom, dinnae complain if ye droon"