Old 11-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Jessica

Default Snow!

Its been spring for Americans in Northwest Washington all winter long. I've
had nothing to grumble about here. ;-) Imagine my delight when I saw
geraniums in bloom in January!

"Hussein M." wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:26:08 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

April snowfalls aren't uncommon! I recall an April 17th snowfall in
London and my garden diary recalls snow for 3 days in April 1999 in
Leeds.

Do you think the Americans are hearing the wake up call at long
last? I believe they have been having very bitter and unseasonable
weather and grumbling like mad about it.

Records seem to be being broken with monotonous regularity these
days. Coldest since, hottest since etc.

Sign o' the times.

Hussein

May you live an interesting life.