Old 18-02-2009, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
endymion endymion is offline

Default Frogs

I seem to have lost all my frogs. I had a colony over 30 strong a couple of
years ago. I know the untimely cold last winter ( 2007/8) limited the
breeding that year but I had some back last year. Unfortunately all the
little taddies got eaten by dragon fly lava in the pond. I cleared the pond
but no frogs this year.

They usually arrive about Valentines day. My mother has frogs and spawn.
Hers usually arrive just after mine. I guess I am frog less then? I don't
suppose there is a solution to this really is there? Anything I can do?