Old 21-02-2009, 10:49 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Cedar Waxwings at pond

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:25:31 EST, Bonnie NJ wrote:

The cedar waxwings are at the pond. Spring must be on the way, of
course, the weather forecast is for snow today!

We have yet to have a nice day on a weekend to inspire me to go out and
even vac what few leaves have blown on the patio and next to the ponds. I
am waking up earlier and easier, so the season must be changing if I'm
coming out of hibernation mode. Just not ready to venture outside much, let
alone do yard work. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us