Old 22-02-2009, 11:36 PM posted to aus.gardens

Default Summer growth

After recent heavy rain my place is getting a late summer growth spurt. The
grass is growing while you look at it. The birds are so happy. I have some
new species in the shrubs near the house so now the dawn chorus has another
voice. I wonder if any of them are going for the opportunity of another
breeding season. The more there are to pick over the manure the better. I
feel so much more comfortable than a month ago and not just because it is
cooler. Now I just need to get my winter veges started.

David