Old 23-02-2009, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default wanted: chive seeds

Dave_S wrote:
OhioGuy wrote:
Will check dollar tree tomorrow, thanks!

Dollar Tree in Panorama City, CALIF (91402) still does not have any
seed packets. I've been checking every Monday and Thursday.
Where else are Dollar Tree now selling seeds 10 for 1$. I'll show your
info to the store manager.

Many thanks, Dave_s

As with a lot of chain stores, items vary by location (and season). Did
your store carry seeds last year? The store manager might be able to
check and see if seed are going to be available at his/her store.

Around here (Ohio Valley), almost all the Dollar Tree stores have their
seeds out. Depending on seed type and pack size some are $1 a pack
(perennials), others are 4 for $1, and they have a large selection
(common flowers and vegetables) for 10 for $1.

Other places around here that sell "cheap" seeds are Walgreens (they had
a coupon in yesterday's paper for 5 for $1 -- last year they were 10 for
$1), Wal*Mart (they have a good variety and some stores do have 10 cent
a pack seeds), and Big Lots (varies a lot by store).

Also check your other "Dollar stores" and "discount" stores. Many of
them carry seeds.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL