Old 23-02-2009, 09:26 AM posted to aus.gardens
jonno jonno is offline

Default opinions on verti mowers

"phil-c" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:

"phil-c" wrote in message
Jonno wrote:
seems a nick FIS to here Huh ? Whats that mean!

Nick = Bargain in local slang
FIS = Free in store (including freight) legal commercial term not
slang

As opposed to FOB

I am a bit concerned for you pommy hugging ausies over there... (Grin!)
Still glad to BOS.
Not even gonna ask about FOB or SOB

What ever John . Your assistance helped solve a problem that was giving
me some heart burn

Where are you ? As owe you a drink

I'm in Melbourne.
I've only been to WA twice, once on the way to Tassie.
The second time, I could speak the language, and youre definitely speaking
my language.
But it may be a bit difficult to drop in adrink at that distance. I
travelled the Nullabor and went from Norseman to Ceduna in one hit.
Boy were we without power, after arriving doing that stretch.
Saw the biggest aboriginal Cop ever on the WA/SA border. His gun was even
bigger.
After some heavy qeustioning, he ascertained we were lost Essendon
supporters and obviously going to be in mourning the next week.
I gave him a tip. I hope he took it.... Essendon won!
As far as the grass Vertical mower goes, I hope it does the job OK...
Those people seem great.