Old 25-02-2009, 09:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill R Bill R is offline

Default wanted: chive seeds

OhioGuy wrote:
Will check dollar tree tomorrow, thanks!

If they don't have them, check Wal*Mart. I was there yesterday and they
have a lot of their garden stuff out. I looked for chive seeds and they
had LOTS of them. They were 20 cents a pack. Last year they had them
for 10 cents a pack but the ones that they are selling may be a larger
size pack, or, like everything else, they just raised the price. I did
see some 10 cent a/pack of seeds but all of them were "sell by December
2008" (but no chives).
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera - Pentax *ist DL