Old 25-02-2009, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Mushy Agapanthus

On 25/2/09 13:26, in article ,
"beccabunga" wrote:

'Sacha[_3_ Wrote:
;831410']Our evergreen Agapanthus leaves have turned to mush. Anyone
any idea if
we've lost the plants forever, or will they sprout again? As for an
Arum
lily in a pot....... ;-(
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Did they get snowed on? The one thing they loathe.

I'd be very surprised if the amount of snow we had here could have done much
to them. It was very sparse and didn't lie for long. It's possible, of
course but they'd have to be real wimps! ;-)